The safety of our children is a concern for us all especially during drop off and pick up times. It is important for all parents and guardians, as well as individuals who are entrusted to drop off and pick up your child(ren), to follow these rules:
- Be cautious when approaching the school zone and follow all traffic signs and speed limits.
- Use the northside Kiss and Ride to drop off your child. Please be mindful to drive slowly in this area and to keep the traffic flowing.
- Do not park or leave your car running or unattended in the Kiss & Ride. This will block the flow of traffic.
- If you wish to escort your child to the schoolyard, you will need to park in the designated parking spot in the parking lot.
- If you decide to park on the street please do not block any residential driveways and do not crowd the school driveway as buses will need enough clearance to enter safely.
- Please do not park too close to the school crossing area. Blocking or crowding this area will prevent students from being able to see and cross safely.
- Please do not park in the YMCA parking lot located on the south side of the school.
- Please do not drive through the bus loop in front of the school between 8:10 a.m. to 8:40 a.m. and again between 2:50 pm to 3:00 p.m.
We thank you for your cooperation in keeping our children safe.